Application: If I'm not faculty or an advanced graduate student, can I still apply?

In short, yes! The Mellon School of Theater & Performance Research is open to independent scholars and artists. For independent scholars and artists, here are the materials required for the application:

  • An application form (.docx, to be saved as a PDF)
  • A cover letter (two pages), including a description of why you wish to participate in this year's theme and why your work is a good fit for the session's theme
  • A CV
  • If you are planning to participate in the writing workshop,  please include a one page prospectus of the chapter you plan to pursue


See also: Application